We learned a ton, we grew a lot, and we felt so much love from all our followers and supporters from around the world.
Here's a quick look at this amazing year we're about to wrap up.
These are just some of the moments we're most proud of:
- Raised $1350 through our #PinsForTexas fundraiser for animals in need after Hurricane Harvey. For every pin sold, we donated $5 to animal rescue and relief organizations in Texas, helping misplaced animals after the disaster. We would've raised more, but we actually sold out of pins! The support we received from people all around the world for this cause was truly overwhelming.
@frenchiemarshmella featured below.
- This is a biggie for us! Launched our new @dogpark.co collection featuring Bulldogs, Boxers, Pugs, Pit Bulls & Yorkies. We will continue to add more breeds to this ever-growing collection.
- Set up shop & participated in our first ever holiday fair at the School for the Dogs, and met some of our super awesome fans and Frenchie lovers from around the city, and around the world!
- Created an unbelievable amount of custom designs for some very special frenchie friends.
(I know many of you are still waiting in line for yours! 🙌🏻 Your patience is truly appreciated.)
@Dunkinthefrenchie featured below.
- Held some fun giveaways, lightening our load of slightly misprinted blankets. Also donated a bunch to doggy rescues & organizations.
- Teamed up with @waggletv for our first ever online pop-up shop, featuring a live kick off with @ohhhromeo himself at 30 Rock 🏙 in NYC.
- Gained many more followers and supporters, growing our fierce #shopFBL tribe to over 40k!!!
We have so many ideas in the works, and we're so excited to share them with you very soon.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year! Thank you all so much for your constant love and support throughout this journey. 🥂💛
With so much love,
Jamie & CEO Romeo